Thursday, October 28, 2004

Day 2

Yesterday Pacific Poker - today Party Poker was down. I was playing only half hour at Party Poker when they made server upgrade. That wasn't good for me because I had really good hands. I won $20 by now :) Server was down - it was good time for breakfast ;)

Party Poker wasn't still active when I had finished my breakfast. So I started play at Pacific Poker and Paradise Poker. I had won next $10 when after one hour I returned to play at Party Poker. It wasn't good move - I lost entire profit :( I don't give up to fast and after long really good play (I think) I finished with more $31 in bankroll.

I didn't play tourn at Pacific Poker. Today was cookie day - my mother birthday :-) But at the end of day I was playing weekly Polish Thrusday Tourn at Poker Stars. This tourn wasn't lucky for me - early in a tourn someone told 'I have guests I must go" and pushed all in. Someone called him and they had split :) In next deal I called with A4, he had 77 - I lost most of my chips. Finally I finished 6th from 11. I am not leader now :(

Ring game bankroll: $111 (+31)

Pacific tourn bankroll: +8

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home