Sunday, November 07, 2004

And the fuckin winner is ...

Last correction of my 'great plan' gave me (little) profit and better felling. On friday I won $35. Yesteday $18 and today I lost $3. Ofcourse first I had won $25 and lost it. I must remember to not play at4 tables together ;) I know that many players do this but for me it is bad idea.

Why I am not angry from today lost? Because I won by the moment :-) $10 Limit Holdem at Paradise Poker, enrolled 131, prize $327 :-)

I was playing more then one tournaments this week ;) Yesterday in thesome tourn at Paradise I finished 12th. When I was on 6th possition I raise with KJ. Only chipleader enter the pot from BB. Flop: JQ3. Chipleader raise, I reraise, chipleader limp. Turn clean. Chipleader check, I check and I think that was wrong. I didn't gave him chance to fold. Now he known that my reraise wasnt strong and he knockout me with Q4 on the river. Finally today I started two tourn at thesome hour. This one won by me and second for $5. This for $5 I finished at 24th (in cash). Plus one screwed at Pacific Poker.

That's all. Now is cookie time ;)

Ring game bankroll: $194 (+50)

Pacific tourn bankroll: -$10

Paradise tourn bankroll: $324

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home