Sunday, November 14, 2004

Golota is a winner!

Golota vs Ruiz



I won't comment this fight. Andrzej is a winner. That's all!

It was my last sunday with poker! I always losing on sunday :/ I played not bad but it isn't good day for poker. No playable hands, no good flop, bad beats on the river and finally I lost $33. From thrusday to yesterday wasn't better. Overall I lost $7. But I think that my play wasn't good. This days poker gods wasn't favorable to me. Look at this: Pacific Poker $5+1 Limit Tourn, 23 ppl still in play (cash for 20). I'm on BB with 62. Flop 62A, Turn A, River 7. Pot taken by chipleder - I'm out. He didn't have A in hand - he had 74. Blah!

Ring game bankroll: $229 (-40)

Pacific tourn bankroll: -$34 (Played: 8, ITM 0%, ROI 12%)

Paradise tourn bankroll: $306 (Played: 6, ITM 17%, ROI 50%)

Party S&G bankroll: $39 (Played:31, ITM 13%, ROI 35%)

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

like tumbler and tipsy days hopefully we will remain in high spirits. well, good day

December 25, 2005 at 2:27 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home