Tuesday, November 09, 2004

Stay cool!

Yea! 'Everyboy be cool!' said George Clooney in 'From dusk till down ;) I'm cool now and won $49 today. All days should like this one. I'm think about return to 2/4 tables but I know that I must realize my plan. Tomorow will came my poker-learner. I will teach him play with limit. After profitable play at PokerStars 0.01/0.02 no limit tables, he must start swim with bigger fish ;) It was my path and I think that wasn't wrong. Wrong was leave from right path.

Again I screwed tourns. Both - Paradise&Pacific. I need little break between ring and tourn play. After few hours play I can't concentrate on tourn.

Ring game bankroll: $275 (+49)

Pacific tourn bankroll: -$22 (Played: 6, ITM 0%, ROI 17%)

Paradise tourn bankroll: $312 (Played: 5, ITM 20%, ROI 60%)

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home