Saturday, April 30, 2005

April's summary

It's end of month, time for summary.

1. I have reached main goal - 'X Prize'.
2. I moved up to 3/6 tables.
3. First time I played with big boys at 10/20 and won!
4. I had only one tilted day and losts this day about $400, so I didn't made $1000 at 3/6. Finally I have $768.
5. I have started reading Harrington on Holdem and now play tourns and S&G more patient. HOH is really good book, so I have for improve my tourn play.
6. I had reactivated this stupid blog :-)

In may I must won X again. Nevermind how, when, where. I will not get next 'great plan', it's simple - at end of month I must cashout X! But I think I'll stay at 3/6, if I go higher and screw it willbe hard reach X.

15th april I had birthday. I'm now 29 years old. Only words I can say about this: that's sux!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home