Friday, April 01, 2005

Blog - new beginning

This is goodtime to continue this story. Wrong! It will be beginning of new story...

***

The World has changed
I feel it in the water
I feel it in the Earth
I smell it in the air
Much that once was is lost
for none now live
who remember it


It began with a dream but it was only a dream. I stoped writing this blog not because I was loosing. I stoped it because something happends and last hopes for 'WPT' died. It really was only a dream. Path I choosed was going to nowhere and now when all is changed it's time to take new path and new destination. But about this later...

From time oflast blog update I become solid (I think) small stakes player. I play now generally at 2/4 limit tables and have profit from this. Furthermore I had been in cash in some tournaments. Bigest wons was third place in $20+2 Tourn at Partypoker (won above $2000) and first place in Rounders V Level S&G at Bet365 (next $3000 :) ). But now this is a time for big changes. I can't longer do my 'real live job' and it's time start play for food ;) It's time to become a Pro Poker Player :) Before i'll say 'farewell' to my job I will made a test - can I have long term profit from my play when I really need it? Tomorow starts new month - if I will make X in two month that will mean that I'm ready!

This is a plan:
- I will play at 2/4 limit tables for X,
- from reload bonuses I will get cash for buy-ins to S&G and Tournaments. Here winnings will go for upgrade - play on higher limits and bigest tourns.

That's all! May God will be with me!

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home