Wednesday, April 13, 2005

I'm crazy! Call for doctor!

If you had read all my posts then you must know two things. First 'I always have great plans' and second 'I never realize this plans' :) This time couldn't be different!

Begining of april wasn't good time for play. So I didn't play much and didn't won big piece of 'X'. This situation changed at sunday, First I catch a flue :/ next when I transfered money from one account to another neteller close my account. So I hadn't cash on some service where I could play at 2/4 tables. I had cash only at new service (Bodog Poker) where I hadn't big choice of tables. Ofcourse I shouldn't do that - I sit at 10/20 table and fast won about $20. But when I was leaving table I had only +$30. At monday my neteller account still was closed :/ So I back to 10/20 table but this day I won about $650 :-)

Today my neteller's account is still close :/ I love this guys, they closing my account regularly because someone also use neteller from my IP address. My flue slowly going away also my brain slowly start working normal ;) So I was scared and when I founded 2/4 table didn't sit at 10/20. After 4 hours play, two losts with AA, one with KK and one with full house agains four of kind I'm finished with -$70. This couldn't be like that! After dinner I backed to 10/20 and won about $450 :-) And what should I do tomorow ??? Should I try again or back to 2/4 ?

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home