Wednesday, May 28, 2008

Don't force it ...



Like I wrote I work now on my ROI in HU Sit&Go and last month I opened new account at Titan Poker. I started play from $5 and $10 buy ins. I didn't wanted profits from that just good stats. After month it look like this:


not bad 12% ROI, few more games and I will can work on $20 buy ins ROI. But I decided move to other iPoker site Chili Poker, make deposit and get a bonus. At a level of $20 buy ins it is possible to clear $600 bonus quite fast. I wanted play few $10 HU S&G and move fast to $20. Big mistake! Never and nothing you can't do fast in poker! Especially when you are tired! Combination of this two elements always gives bad effects. So after two days my Chili graph looks like this:


when I get back most of my lost (like you can see in graph) and I wanted fast get back a rest I lost it. It was about midnight and I was tired after ten hours of play and shouldn't play longer this day. So remember two words 'fast' and 'tired' can mean 'catastrophy'. Especially in heads up
play. It is because read on opponent is much more important in HU then in other poker games. If you are tired and you can't concentrate you can make mistake in situations like this (todays hand) :


without good read on opponent this river call is lottery. But when I know that from this guy I
can expect reraise on flop if he have something (K, 6 even flush or str8) then after check
check on turn I can call this river push. Even (especially) I see flush on board.

This pics hosted by blogger looks sux! That's all folks :]

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home